Basic knowledge of excavators
How much do you know about excavators?
Do you know the following questions about excavators?
How to judge the size of the excavator? What are the indicators? What are the working devices of the excavator? What is the performance of the excavator? What are the working characteristics of the excavator?
After reading the following, you can understand the above questions about excavators!
First, the main indicators of the size of the excavator
1. Standard bucket capacity: unit, cubic meter.
2. Machine weight: unit: ton.
3. Engine rated power: unit: kW.
2. Excavator working device
The working device is an important part of the excavator, and the common types of work are as follows:
1. Backhoes – mainly dig underground.
2. Front shovel – mainly digging above the ground.
3. Loading – mainly load loose materials above the ground.
4. Grab bucket – deep well operation, loading and unloading materials.
5. Lifting device – mainly used for loading and unloading, that is, laying pipelines.
3. Excavator performance and digging force
1. The performance of the excavator depends on the actual digging force, productivity and working size of the bucket teeth.
2. As far as the working device is concerned, it comes down to three aspects: digging force, working speed, working size.
3. The digging force and the digging speed are a pair of contradictions unified under the pure digging force, and the digging force is the main aspect of the contradiction.
Four. The working characteristics of the excavator
1. Multi-degree-of-freedom working machinery.
2. Using the lever principle, the hydraulic cylinder pushes the boom, the bucket, and the bucket to generate relative rotation among the components to realize manual excavation and unloading.
3. The upper rotating platform rotates around the vertical axis.
4. Long-distance cantilever excavation and unloading.
5.Rely on the crawler belt to transfer or move the working face of the whole machine.